Here is a list of disabilities that qualify for disability tax credit. If you don’t find your condition on the list, that’s okay! The criteria for the Disability Tax Credit are constantly changing and new conditions and disabilities are being added on a regular basis.
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- ADD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD))
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD))
- Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)
- Adrenal Insufficiency (Addison Disease)
- B, Hemophilia (Hemophilia)
- Back Pain
- Bacterial Arthritis (Septic Arthritis)
- Bacterial Endocarditis (Endocarditis)
- Bacterial Gastroenteritis (Gastroenteritis)
- Cataplexy (Narcolepsy)
- Cataract Surgery
- Celiac Disease
- Central Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Degenerative Arthritis (Low Back Pain)
- Degenerative Arthritis (Osteoarthritis)
- E. Coli 0157:H7
- Ear Ringing (Tinnitus)
- Eating Disorder (Anorexia Nervosa)
- Eating Disorder (Bulimia)
- Eating, Binge (Binge Eating Disorder)
- Facet Degeneration (Low Back Pain)
- Facial Nerve Problems
- Factitious Disorders
- FAP (Gardner Syndrome)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gallbladder Disease (Gallstones)
- Gambling Addiction
- Hamman-Rich Syndrome (Pulmonary Fibrosis)
- Hamstring Injury
- Hand Surgery (Joint Replacement Surgery Of The Hand)
- Hansen’s Disease (Leprosy)
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Ileitis (Crohn’s Disease)
- Ileoanal Reservoir (Bowel Diversion Surgery Ileostomy, Colostomy)
- Joint Hypermobility Syndrome (Hypermobility Syndrome)
- Joint Inflammation (Arthritis)
- Joint Pain (Arthritis)
- Keratoconus (Corneal Disease)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease (High Blood Pressure Related) (Kidney Disease (Hypertension-Related))
- Labyrinthitis (Vertigo)
- Lack of Energy (Fatigue)
- LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure)
- Leg Blood Clots (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Leg Cramps (Heat Cramps)
- Macular Degeneration
- Mad Cow Disease
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea)
- Pain (Aches, Pain, Fever)
- Pain (Chronic Pain)
- Pain In Muscle (Muscle Pain)
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Cancer (Colon Cancer)
- Tachycardia (Heart Rhythm Disorders)
- Tennis Elbow
- Ulcer (Peptic Ulcer)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ulcerative Colitis, Intestinal Problems (Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Intestinal Problems)
- Ulcerative Proctitis (Ulcerative Colitis)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Valve, Replacement Heart (Heart Valve Disease Treatment)
- Vascular Dementia (Dementia)
- Womb Cancer (Uterine Cancer)
- Wrist Tendinitis (De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis)
Five Reasons To Get Started
- Don’t pay anything unless you are approved
- 50% of eligible Canadians are not receiving the Disability Tax Credit
- No charge tax and medical assessment
- We are Canada’s boutique Disability Tax Credit firm
- We treat you as a person, not a number
Complete our Quick-Start Form to get your Application Started.
A member of our team will contact you within the next business day to get your application started.
I can’t believe it! I never knew that I was entitled to this and I thank you for helping us with the application and handling all the paperwork.
We will finally be able to get the electric wheelchair that Teresa needs. It will give her much more independence. Thanks for all your help.
You just made my day!
Thank you for all your help!
I don’t think I would have gotten all this money without your help. I’m very grateful for the service you provided.
I am very satisfied with the customer service I received. All my emails and calls were returned quickly and handled professionally.
I am very happy about this wonderful news. I thank you for your help with everything. This couldn’t have come at a better time! I know it cost me a little bit but it was well worth not having to worry about a thing throughout the process. Thanks again.
Thank you so very very much!
I can’t believe this! I’m in shock. Thank you for everything.
I can’t believe it! I never knew that I was entitled to this and I thank you for helpus us with the application and handling all the paperwork.
You kept me informed about my application throughout the process and helped me get back this money quickly and hassle-free. Thanks again!
I truly appreciate all the hard work and the patience of everyone who helped us with this application. It’s a great service for people like us who didn’t know where to start.
When you called to tell me about the refund I didn’t believe it until I got the check a few days later. I am still speechless and so grateful for your help.
I appreciate the hard work you put in. I don’t think I would have been able to do this on my own.
Thank you for all your help. It was amazing an greatly appreciated
This couldn’t have come at a better time. I’m going to go on vacation! I want to take this opportunity to say thank you for everything you have done. It was very much appreciated.
I can now pay my bills, I am behind on everything. Its amazing you have no idea. When I get off the hone I’m gonna scream with joy.
Wow I cant believe it. I never expected such a big return.
Disability Tax Credit Calculator
Wondering what the Disability Tax Credit can do for you or someone you love? We created an easy-to-use Calculator that can estimate what you might be entitled to if you were approved for the Disability Tax Credit. To get started, click the button below.